- G-Force applicants must have room in their schedule to work two (2) GO Center sessions
during weekdays between 8:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.
- Required to attend a semester and monthly training sessions throughout the semester.
Monthly trainings are one Friday out of the month 4-6 P.M.
- Required to attend 3 workshops (paid)
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6-8 credit hours)
- All majors are welcome
- After the interview, mentors are selected based on their scholastic achievement, leadership
experience, and eligibility for financial aid.
Due to travel arrangements to the high schools, mentors must be available for the
entire start to end time noted for each shift. If you're unable to attend at least
two GO Centers, you will not be considered for a position this semester.