- G-Force applicants must have room in their schedule to work two (2) GO Center sessions during weekdays between 8:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. (schedule found below)
- Required to attend a semester and monthly training sessions throughout the semester. Monthly trainings are one Friday out of the month 4-6PM.
- Required to attend 3 workshops (paid), 3 socials (unpaid), and 3 fundraisers (unpaid).
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be enrolled at least half time (6-8 credit hours)
- All majors are welcome
- After the interview, mentors are selected based on their scholastic achievement, leadership experience, and eligibility for financial aid.
Applications have closed for the Spring 2019 semester.
Due to travel arrangements to the high schools, mentors must be available for the entire start to end time noted for each shift. If you're unable to attend at least two GO Centers, you will not be considered for a position this semester.