All Mentors of UNT G-Force must have openings in their class schedules to accommodate Go Center visits. G-Force applicants must have room in their schedule to work two (2) 4-hour sessions during weekdays between 8:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Selected members are required to attend monthly training sessions throughout the semester. Mentors also must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and be enrolled at least half time. All majors are welcome. Mentors are selected based on their scholastic achievement, leadership experience, and eligibility for financial aid.
We are hiring for the Fall 2017 Semester. Please find steps to apply below:
- The application is posted to the UNT Career Center. There is a new system in place called Handshake. Eagle Careers is no longer active!
- Information about submitting on campus student employment applications can be found here: http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center/eagle-careers/students-and-alumni
- Search UNT G-Force or job code #913316
- We are only accepting work study eligible students at this time
- Please review the schedule of GO Centers below. New hires must be available for at least two GO Centers, which are located at high schools in the surrounding DFW area. Transportation is provided. If your class schedule does not permit you to attend two GO Centers, you will not be contacted for an interview.
Due to travel arrangements to the high schools, mentors must be available for the entire start to end time noted for each shift. If you're unable to attend at least two GO Centers, you will not be considered for a position this semester.